- Parent Information Center: wpic.org
- Child Development Services of Wyoming www.cdswy.org
The association of 14 regional developmental preschool programs for children with disabilities ages birth through five. These programs provide therapeutic and educational services to infants, toddlers, and preschool children with developmental delays and special health care needs.
- Wyoming Quality Counts: wyqualitycounts.org
Offers resources to assist families in understanding the importance of quality child care environments, family habits and available resources that contribute to positive skills development. It also provides tools, tips and training for child care providers.
- Protection & Advocacy: www.wypanda.com
Provides protection of the rights of persons with disabilities through legal based advocacy for special education and other civil rights.
- Wyoming Advisory Panel for Students With Disabilities (WAPSD) edu.wyoming.gov/in-the-classroom/special-programs/wapsd
Advises the Wyoming Department of Education in ways that promote services for children and youth with disabilities.
- Wyoming Community Service Providers wyomingcsp.org
Provides services to adults with disabilities in Wyoming.
- Wyoming Department of Education edu.wyoming.gov
- Wyoming Developmental Disabilities Division health.wyo.gov/ddd/index.html
Provides funding and guidance responsive to the needs of Wyoming people with developmental disabilities; children and adult community waiver programs, early intervention and education services, and the Life Resource Center.
- Wyoming Directory of Child Development Centers: www.wyomingehdi.org/directory/directory-of-child-development-centers
- Wyoming Down Syndrome Association www.wydsa.org
Provides education, information and networking opportunities to families and caregivers of people with Down Syndrome.
- Wyoming Families for Hands and Voices wyhandsandvoices.org
A statewide non-profit, parent driven organization providing local and regional support to families of children who are deaf or hard of hearing to increase educational outcomes and quality of life.
- Wyoming Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities ddcouncil.state.wy.us
Seeks and advocates for activities which promote self sufficiency, community involvement and educational opportunities for people with disabilities, their families and the Wyoming Community.
- Center for Parent Information and Resources (CPIR): parentcenterhub.org
The Center for Parent Information and Resources serves as a central resource of information and products to the community of Parent Training Information (PTI) Centers and the Community Parent Resource Centers (CPRCs). Their website provides assistance to help you find the parent center in your State (the Parent Information Center is the parent center for Wyoming). CPIR provides information on caring for children with disabilities, parental rights under the IDEA, disability groups, and more. Take a look at their Especially for Families resources.
- Center for Early Literacy Learning – Parent Resources: www.earlyliteracylearning.org
Provides materials to assist parents in guiding their child’s early literacy development through the use of fun and exciting literacy learning experiences. Practitioners working with parents will also find these resources helpful.
- ZERO TO THREE: zerotothree.org is a national nonprofit organization that supports parents in promoting their children’s growth and development. See their Free Parent Brochures and Guides.
- A Substance Abuse Guide for Parents: drugrehab.com/guides/parents/