Conferences and Events
Parents as Teachers 2019 International Conference
October 14-17, 2018
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
St. Louis, Missouri
Powered by Parents as Teachers — Curricula and Training
- Wyoming Kids First Newsletter: www.wyokidsfirst.org/news-and-events/newsletter
- Wyoming Department of Health: www.health.wyo.gov
- Public Health Division: health.wyo.gov/publichealth/index.html
- True Care Women’s Resource Center: truecarecasper.com
- Early Childhood Development Council: sites.google.com/a/wyo.gov/early-childcare-and-licensing/early-childhood-development-council
Free Professional Development Opportunities for Home Visitors
The Arkansas Home Visiting Network Training Institute provides supplemental training and professional development for home visitors and supervisors involved in home visiting services for families with young children. It is a collaborative program of the Arkansas Department of Health, Arkansas Children’s Hospital, and the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Department of Pediatrics. Home Visitors can request Instructor-Led trainings at their location or participate in Online Courses at their convenience.
Institute for the Advancement of Family Support Professionals
The Institute offers Family Support Professionals everywhere the opportunity to learn new skills and grow their careers. Through engaging, online modules and a personalized learning map feature, professionals take charge of their growth and advancement.